Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Francine wants to SCCCRRREEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!
-ROAR
-I got the _____ __ ______ _ ! !!! :(
On the other hand, though, I've had a good coupla days,
-Mugging with Samy Aidan Grace
-Mugging with Bryan Bae
-Mugging and getting stalked by (haha) T-Dubb
-Exploration of new, unfounded and exciting awesome territories (by arts students) of the Science Mac Labs and Mugging with Aidan (he humours me haha)
-The Econs Test That Never Ends
-Korean BBQ! and Bubble Tea (it's pretty good!) with OCFs til 1230 (just after Samy's birthday!)
That was just Monday and Tuesday, coincidentally the most studying I've done since the A's.
And I must not forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMY LAU!
(now belated(: Hope you had an awesome one! :D)
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:21 PM